The Union Public Service Commission invites online applications for the post of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (APFC) in the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), which comes under the Ministry of Labour & Employment.
|Name of Commission||Union Public Service Commission|
|Organization Body||Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation|
|Type of Exam||National|
|Total Vacancy||To Be Announced Soon|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Medium of Exam||Hindi and English|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
UPSC APFC Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limits: A candidate must be of 21 years of age with a maximum of 35 years to apply for UPSC APFC Recruitment 2022. The age criteria are, however, relaxed for the candidates of reserved categories.
- Educational Qualifications: A candidate must possess the Degree of one of the recognized universities or equivalent.
- Desired Qualification: Diploma in Company Law/ Labour Laws / Public Administration.
UPSC APFC Exam Pattern
The two stages of UPSC APFC Exam are:
1. Stage I – Recruitment Test
2. Stage II – Personality Test/Interview
- This written exam is an objective type with multiple-choice questions.
- The total number of questions and marks is 100 with each question carrying 1 mark.
- There shall be negative marking for the exam.
- For every wrong answer, 1/3rd mark shall be deducted.
|Sections||Subject Name||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Section A||General English||100||2 Hours|
|Indian Culture, Heritage and Freedom Movements, and Current Events|
|Population, Development, and Globalization|
|Governance and Constitution of India|
|Section B||Accounting and Auditing, Industrial Relations, Labour Laws, Insurance|
|Basic knowledge of Computer applications, General Science|
|Elementary Mathematics, Statistics, and General Mental Ability|
|Present trends in the Indian Economy|
|Social Security in India|
Candidates who clear Recruitment Test with the required cut-off marks qualify for the final stage of APFC exam i.e., the Personality Test or Interview round with the UPSC Board Members. The UPSC personality test will be held only in the UPSC Bhavan in New Delhi.