Information About:- SSC CHSL Post & Exam Pattern 2019 latest important updates with clear and detailed information are provided here, Candidates can check all essential details of SSC CHSL SYLLABUS 2019 instantly here and Through this SSC CHSL SYLLABUS schedule, candidates can make the strategy for the Preparation of exam. Direct Official Link for each recent Updates on SSC CHSL SYLLABUS is Provided in this Page. Find recent news of SSC CHSL SYLLABUS 2019 verified on March 1, 2019.
The Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level(CHSL) exam every year for recruitment in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2) Exam for recruitment to various posts like:
- Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants(PA/SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO).
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC).
- Court Clerk.
Details of SSC CHSL posts are as mentioned below: –
|Post||Number of Vacancies (Tentative)||Pay Band||Grade Pay|
|LDC/ JSA||898||Pay Band – I (Rs 5,200-20,200)||Rs 1,900 (pre-revised)|
|PA/ SA||2359||Pay Band – I (Rs 5,200-20,200)||2,400 (pre-revised)|
|DEO||2||Pay Band – I (Rs 5,200-20,200)||2,400 (pre-revised)|
|DEO (Grade A)||Nil||Pay Band – I (Rs 5,200-20,200)||2,400 (pre-revised)|
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2019
There are three different levels in SSC CHSL exam 2019 that have to be cleared by candidates to get selected for various posts in the Government Offices. SSC CHSL Tier I is Objective Multiple Choice Question, Tier II exam is Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi, while Tier III is the Computer Proficiency Test.
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – III||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
- The Exam Will be Computer Based (Tier 1).
- The Exam Will be Online Objective Type.
|S. No.||Name of Test||Questions||Marks|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic skill)||25||50|
- Written exam
consistof one objective type paper of 200 Marks.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Section 1, 3 & 4.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- Total Time Duration for this exam is 01:00 Hours (60 minutes).
SSC CHSL Exam Tier-II is a descriptive test that is designed to test the written skills of the candidates in English/Hindi. The paper would demand writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/Application writing of approximately 150-200 words. The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33
- The exam is of 60 minutes’ duration and carries 100 marks.
- The questions are based on 10th level.
- The exam is qualifying in nature.
- The exam duration is 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped or suffer from cerebral palsy.
The Tier 3 of SSC CHSL Exam 2019 comprises of a couple of skill tests which are required for certain government posts.