Senior Insurance Risk Modeler – Harnham Search & Selection- Chicago
Senior Quant modeler
$80,000 – $120,000
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced modelers to gain exposure to multiple Insurance Analytics teams in Chicago, utilizing a variety of modeling techniques to provide cutting edge analytics within Property and Health Insurance..
Quant Modeling Senior Analyst/Manager – Responsibilities
- End-to-end development of models for Property and Health Insurance
- Utilize models for analytical insight into consumer risk
- Understanding of a Property and Health Insurance Market
- Training and mentoring of team members
- Strong knowledge of SQL and SAS (or equivalent statistical tool)
- Experience of
Predictive Analytics for Insurance Products
- Strong maths based degree from a good university
- Previous experience within a mentoring or management position would be beneficial but not essential
If this role is of interest or you would like to discuss other opportunities please apply to arrange a confidential conversation.
CLICK HERE for more information