CSIR NET Admit Card 2017 @ www.csirhrdg.res.in Download CSIR UGC NET Hall Ticket 2017
CSIR NET Admit Card 2017 The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research is going to conduct the CSIR UGC NET Exam on 18th June 2017 and the authority will release the CSIR UGC NET JUNE Exam Call Letter 2017 few days before the date of the exam i.e. on 6th June 2017. Every year, the controller of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research organizes the exam to hire the young and talented candidates into the department for the available posts in the organization CSIR NET Admit Card 2017. The candidates those who have enrolled themselves may download the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, UGC NET Hall Ticket 2017 by visiting the official website of the department that is www.csirhrdg.res.in. All the applied applicants are suggested to prepare well for the exam as it will be a tough competition. A large number of applicants will appear in this Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship Exam.
CSIR NET 2017 Exam Details:
- Name of the Organization: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
- Name of the Exam: NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST (NET)
- Exam Date: 18th June 2017 (Sunday)
- Release date of Admit Card: on 06th June (Released)
- Result date: Available Soon
- Official Website: www.csirhrdg.res.in
About CSIR 2017
CSIR NET Admit Card 2017 is also called as Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. The department was formed in 1942 and it is situated in New Delhi, India. It is a self-governed body and largest research and development department of India with 37 laboratories and 39 field stations centres which are spreading across the nation with a collective staff over 17000 www.csirhrdg.res.in. It is mainly funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology and it operates as a statutory body which is registered under Societies Act of 1860.
CSIR UGC NET 2017 Important Dates:
|Date of Single MCQ Exam||18th June 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application form||8th March 2017|
|Last date of receipt of duly completed print out of online application form in the exam unit||14th March 2017|
|Last date of receipt of duly completed print out of online application form in the Exam Unit (from remote areas)||21st March 2017|
|Last Date for receipt of written request for change of Exam Centre only on the basis of the merit list||20th April 2017|
|Tentative date of Publication of list of candidates registered for test on CSIR, HRDG website||15th May 2017|
|Last date for accepting of representation about Non -registration for this test||23rd May 2017|
|Release Date of e-Admission Certificate to registered applicants||06th June 2017|
How to Download the CSIR NET June Admit Card 2017?
A large number of applicants those who are searching for the CSIR NET Admit Card 2017 June Call Letter 2017 are on right place as they will be able to download their admit card from this web page. In the article, we have given simple steps that will help all the candidates to successfully download their call letter without any delay. So, candidates are suggested to follow those steps www.csirhrdg.res.in.
- Visit official website of the organization i.e. www.csirhrdg.res.in.
- Search for the link relevant to the hall ticket and click on it.
- Fill the information that are asked by correct details such as name, roll number, and date of birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- CSIR NET Admit Card 2017 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out of it for future use.
- Don’t forget to carry your hall ticket to the exam hall at the time of the exam.