Amazon-USA Sales Lead Development – Inside Sales
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is growing our Sales team to help more companies make the move to AWS. If you are passionate about cloud technologies and sales, AWS could be the right fit for your next career move. AWS offers an innovative environment where an eager candidate can advance through sales on a learning and earning path.
This team supports sales and focuses on customers and prospects of all types of in the Public Sector. As a Lead Development Representative (LDR), you will have the exciting opportunity to help Government, Department of Defense and Non-Profit Organization prospects make the transformational move to AWS. To support your outbound selling efforts, we will use multi-modal, targeted campaigns, to help you identify new customer sales opportunities. Once engaged with a customer or prospect,
you will successfully understand customer business issues by using excellent listening and communication skills, demonstrate how these issues can be solved and the unique benefits of solving them with AWS services. Your primary responsibilities will include using intelligent prospecting persistence to identify, create and qualify opportunities , then work with sales to ensure the opportunity is understood and next steps are clearly defined. Once qualified, you will use an opportunity management processes to ensure that opportunities are handed off to appropriate sales resources in a timely, customer friendly manner. Your success will be measured by achievement of individual and team activity and opportunity creation goals.
Travel, in the US and abroad, as necessary to execute sales & marketing initiatives is essential.
· 2 years of experience in IT sales or technical background
· 2 years of experience using CRM software and MS Outlook
· Experience navigating prospective accounts from and into a senior executive level to identify new customer opportunities in a focused market space
· Skill at presenting, at a high level, a technical solution to prospects and customers relevant to their industry or target market.
· Knowledge to differentiate and understand various IT roles and responsibilities
· Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
· Record of success in an outbound sales or prospecting role to Education environments, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment
· Skilled in prospecting techniques
· Advanced Salesforce.com experience including the development of dashboards and reports
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing; understand and identify opportunities for customers
· Competence developing and delivering presentations to large and diverse audiences
· Demonstration of interest in developing a technology sales career
· Capable of understanding of customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by technical services.
· Bachelor degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study preferred
· Demonstrated ability to manage customer relationships
· Experience managing numerous requests and time demands concurrently
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
CLICK HERE……….. for more Information